RotateBanner

13th Topic - March 2013

Since I'm striving to be a very good animator one day I chose a topic that's very important in achieving this goal, which is:

 Forced Drawing (Figure Drawing)

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please check the works of the following artists:

Michael Mattesi
Glen Keane
Jin Kim

Pictures don't have to be colored (it's even better if they're not), what I think is more important is that you capture the weight, line of action, directional force and so on in a single drawing.

The figures you draw should be naked or semi-naked. Good poses to draw can be found here:

http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/


Good luck everybody and I hope this topic is chosen well and interests you the same as me.

PS: Animals are allowed to. Examples can be found on the same site I posted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment